Mittwoch, Januar 25, 2006

Accept also a "No"

Today we had the bible meeting in our church.
The pastor told us to accept the will of God, even if he says "no" to our way.

It is not so easy to do this but I want to go into the examination of tomorrow saying:

"Yes, Lord, even if the doctor will say: I will not give you the positive certificate - yes, Lord and: thank you.

I will accept a "no"... cry, cry... but I want to accept without crying,
I want to go into the examination saying: Yes Lord, even if it is a "no"..."

I think I even will go into the examination expecting a "no" -

so I will be very surprised and thankful if it is not so

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Kommentar wird vom Autor überprüft - comment will be checked by author

Abonnieren Kommentare zum Post [Atom]

<< Startseite