Dienstag, März 07, 2006

how nice

Today I was in the logopaedian hospital and visited my patient for a short time to give him some flowers which he likes much.
I met a young boy who is handicapped, too, whom I met when I first visited that hospital and when - at that time there - I didn't yet know whether I could work there or not.
I remembered today all the thoughts that were in my head on that day.
I remembered how the thought came to my mind to make a professional education in that area because I liked so much the work and because I wanted just that education 20 years ago...
and I was taken by the school
and everything will start on
03rd April 2006
Thanks God,
I am very
very
thankful
and
glad

2 Kommentare:

Blogger idi meinte...

Yes, thank you, that might be the right time probably...
Thank you for your encouragement...
I hope, too, that everything will go fine in this prepared way

7:20 PM  
Blogger idi meinte...

Charles, as you have probably recognized, I have written an answer to your two comments on your own page. Thanks for visiting.

2:44 PM  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Kommentar wird vom Autor überprüft - comment will be checked by author

Abonnieren Kommentare zum Post [Atom]

<< Startseite