Donnerstag, Mai 04, 2006

I am totally sad
because this afternoon and evening
I didn't manage to do a lot of things...

I helped my father with the computer
I had a discussion with a handicapped
I bought a birthday card for my sister
I cleaned the kitchen at school
I ordered my files for the lessons

but today I didn't have the time

to do what I want, what I like
or even to think over
how long I would like to do this and that

Today I just only did what others wanted
I did it with my whole heart
but in the end I am very very sad

I hope that tomorrow
I will have enough time
to catch up with all this
(though I HAVE to go to the market place
to buy something which my mother likes...
...but perhaps I will do that next week.
I think that would be better).

and that on Sunday
I will find a way to be
together with my friends

2 Kommentare:

Blogger idi meinte...

I can't hear the music cause my sound card is broken.
Nice with Korea. Have a good time! Nice that you want to go on with blogging.

I also sometimes deleted comments from my blog when bloggers visited my blog and I didn't agree at all with their homepage.

Because I am responsible for the links that are on my site but the case you described I do not understand...

Perhaps they have so much work to do that you offer to be friends is too much for them - just look at Irina - she didn't answer for weeks and now she is gone without saying: Good bye.

9:52 PM  
Blogger idi meinte...

Sie müssen mir bitte helfen!
You must help me:...
...because I have not so much time...
Have a good evening and bonne nuit

12:36 AM  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Kommentar wird vom Autor überprüft - comment will be checked by author

Abonnieren Kommentare zum Post [Atom]

<< Startseite