Dienstag, März 14, 2006

I had a dream...
I had a dream of my new school.

It was very impressioning:
they accepted students
which came from other schools
and which didn't succeed
in that other schools
but who were very talented.

They had exercises to develop
creativity
and to develop moving
as if you would dance
but you did it as sports
on your own or with two persons.

They had a very big school building
with many green plants.
The teachers and pupils
were very friendly

and I quickly found friends.
The lessons were not too difficult
so that I could really go on.

I really like thinking on that dream
and
I hope that those things
only those which will be good for me
will come into
reality

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Kommentar wird vom Autor überprüft - comment will be checked by author

Abonnieren Kommentare zum Post [Atom]

<< Startseite