Sonntag, April 09, 2006

I wanna be the first

Well, I have to come forward...
I have to catch up...
I have to be at the top...

Today I can not go that early to bed
because I have to keep the lights on
for a while in the evening

So I am glad that tomorrow evening
my parents will come back
from a prolongued week-end

I have decided that I will go
very early to bed
so that I might wake up
with a lot of strength

that I will see
that I catch up
from day to day
and not that I am behind

because during the last week
I went late to bed
every morning a bit more tired
a bit more late
and a bit more the feeling
that I don't manage it at home
...school yes, but at home not.

And to be happy at school
it is also necessary
to be organized at home...
so homework will also
be organized!!!

1 Kommentare:

Blogger idi meinte...

Dear poi,
thank you! I hope that, too. I visited your page and I like it. - I wish you a lovely week, too, and a blessed Easter!

Hello Charles,
that was just the case: I repeated the lessons every day from 16.00 to 17/18.00
o'clock, sitting in my car on the parking place near the school.
But Thursday I decided that I will only learn a bit, keep this in mind and take some other places which are more near by and that I will change my habit until I will be able to only study at home.
Nevertheless I wish you success with your method.
Last not least: a blessed Easter!

11:16 PM  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Kommentar wird vom Autor überprüft - comment will be checked by author

Abonnieren Kommentare zum Post [Atom]

<< Startseite